Hello Everyone I,m Back

Options
Hi Everyone,

Been gone for awhile, I lost My husband back in May so I had to Take some time for my family and myself. Still staied with my weight loss, I only loss 1 pound, but with everything going on thats good for me, because i'm a emotional eater.

Replies

• prinzess44
    prinzess44 Posts: 31
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Been gone for awhile, I lost My husband back in May so I had to Take some time for my family and myself. Still staied with my weight loss, I only loss 1 pound, but with everything going on thats good for me, because i'm a emotional eater.
  • NancyOwens
    NancyOwens Posts: 27
    Options
    Sorry to hear of your loss. Congrats on sustaining your weight loss. With such an extreme emotional toll you did wonderfully.

Nancy
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Sorry about your loss. Welcome back to MFP and that is great that you were able to keep your strength and stay on track. I will keep you in my thoughts girlie.

:flowerforyou:
  • prinzess44
    Options
    Thank you for your support
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I'm deeply sorry for your loss. Glad you found your way back here though!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm so sorry Prinzess...If there is anything we can ever do to help with your healing please let us know, that's what we are here for. :smile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear about your loss. :heart:

Welcome back! :smile:
  • prinzess44
    Options
    Thanks just knowing I have all of you to turn to when I need someone is a great help.
    Thanks again
    Prinzess