Serotonin Diet? Anyone try it?

Options
I was on antidepressants about 3 years ago and suffered a 15 pound weight gain from it and haven't been able to lose it since and I have been doing EVERYTHING right.

I've been reading about this book "The Serotonin Power Diet" and was wondering if anyone out there on MFP has read it or tried something similar or has had a similar experience? Have you had success?

Replies

• balizan2
    balizan2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes I've heard of the serotonin book I started to go to a doctor who helps people lose weight and she told me about dr bozner with the serotonin supplements but you must also follow a diet plan also and exercise to lose weight are you still doing the serotonin or something else
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    balizan2 wrote: »
    Yes I've heard of the serotonin book I started to go to a doctor who helps people lose weight and she told me about dr bozner with the serotonin supplements but you must also follow a diet plan also and exercise to lose weight are you still doing the serotonin or something else

This is a 4 year old thread. Pretty sure OP is no longer around since her profile shows no loss and no updates.