Parents without partners

Options
I was just wondering if there was anyone involved with this organization. I need to find some way to meet people and I have a chapter that is local, but I'm curious about anyone else's experience with the group.

Replies

• rosemarymint
    rosemarymint Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I was just wondering if there was anyone involved with this organization. I need to find some way to meet people and I have a chapter that is local, but I'm curious about anyone else's experience with the group.

• Courtney
    Courtney Posts: 20
    Options
    When I was very young my mom went to a few meetings. I vaguely remember them but I do recall her enjoying herself. If that is any help at all.:wink:
  • rosemarymint
    Options
    Thanks Courtney!
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I went to a couple of meetings, However I was heavy involved in Church and Mommy and me groups so I did not stay with them. But I have had friends that did and they had nothing but good things to say about them.
    Just try to remember that even though it is hard to get back out there, that you are not the only one. And it is FAR better to go out and experiance life again, then to lock yourself away in your house.
    Hey, If I can live threough single parenthood. Then ANYONE can. It DOES have it's up sides..
    Especially being busy WITH the kids.
    Making memories with them is great!
    Not to mention that you have a BUNCH of experianced people here. :happy:
    --Diann...
    BTW unless you already have it... :smile:
    www.parentswithoutpartners.org
  • rosemarymint
    Options
    Thank you Diann!!!!!