Quantum Wellness

Options
Fab140
Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
Anybody read this book? I heard a radio personality interviewing the author and am curious to know what it contains before dropping hard earned money on it.

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Fab140
    Options
    Anybody read this book? I heard a radio personality interviewing the author and am curious to know what it contains before dropping hard earned money on it.

:flowerforyou:
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I would borrow from the library and read if you are skeptical -- is a newer release?

Unfortunately, no I have not read this book. Sorry
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Haven't read or heard of it but these reviews on Amazon.com might help. Seems she stresses a vegan lifestyle according to one reviewer.

http://www.amazon.com/review/product/1602860181/ref=cm_cr_dp_all_recent?_encoding=UTF8&coliid=&showViewpoints=1&colid=&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Just so you know. . .she condones veganism as a cornerstone principle. The book has some good points in it. . .but it's more about "spiritual" wellness than body wellness, IMHO. I frankly regret forking over the dollars to buy it.
  • Fab140
    Options
    Vegan-ism.....yeeeaaaa.......:laugh: Like that is ever going to happen. I order my meat rare and still kickin'!

Well, good to know. I was just hearing the cleansing part, I guess.

:flowerforyou: Thanks!