Food Lovers Fat loss really works?????

Options
I see the advert every morning and wonder if this really does work? The ratio of 1 fast carb, 1 slow carb and 1 protein.
The problem for me is that I live in the Caribbean and so would not be able to try this program as it would not be delivered here BUT if I had a list of the slow, fast carbs I could guide myself. Of course if it does work.
Has anyone tried this? Where can I get a list of the different carbs and snack ideas etc...?
Any help/advice would be appreciated.

THANKS

Replies

• jelainelep
    Options
    I just started the FoodLovers program,1-1/2 weeks ago and and am very excited about it. However, it is not only the 1/3 rule. It is a well thought out program, with CDs you listen to every day, Journals to keep, and he has you make slow changes every day all geared to increasing your metabolism, which he calls "fat burning," What makes it worth the money and probably keeps you focused and successful for more than a week or two, is the well thought out plans, recipes, CDs etc that are part of the program.

After the first weeks cleanse I was down 6.6 pounds. Because weight fluctuates,and he doesn't want anyone to get discouraged, he advises you not to weigh again till the end of the first 21 days. So won't be able to report till then, on what my progress is. It is by far the easiest diet I have ever been on. Never hungry since you eat every 2-3 hours within the guidelines. And I have had French toast, cereal, chocolate etc. So no sweet or bread cravings. Strange thing is with all those meals my calorie count daily is low for me, less than 1500 every day. (By the way,on FL you don't have to count calories every meal, I am that anal type that is doing it just so I'll know what nutrient totals are)

Are you saying you have no way to get any mail delivered from the USA?
  • Michelleanon
    Michelleanon Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info. We cannot order online and it be delivered here. We would have to find a US adress and then pay postage to forward it. Not the easiest way!! The price you pay for living in the sunshine :)

Let me know how it goes please.....Can you give me a general idea of the slow and fast carbs?

I've searched the internet high and low...