OKAAAAAAYYYYYY.... SOOOOOOOO....

Options
KrisKabob
KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
Yesterday was my BIRTHDAY!!!! The big 26!!! :glasses: :laugh: :bigsmile:

Heehee! And let's just say that between the fun-filled, mouth-stuffing, garbage-eating, beer-drinkning weekend coupled with my birthday yesterday I managed to pack on 4 lbs of water weight from all the nasty foods and adult beverages!!! GEEZZZ!!! :sick:

Normally I would be upset but... I it's already dropping off... you know since it is water weight. Plus, I rarely drink alcohol so I always bloat up like a blowfish when I do. :drinker: The salty, appetizer-type foods definitely don't help! :noway:

Anyway, I'm just glad I survived the first day of the down-side of my twenties!!! Haha!!! :laugh:

Cheers!!! :drinker:

:heart: Kris

Replies

• KrisKabob
    Options
    Yesterday was my BIRTHDAY!!!! The big 26!!! :glasses: :laugh: :bigsmile:

Heehee! And let's just say that between the fun-filled, mouth-stuffing, garbage-eating, beer-drinkning weekend coupled with my birthday yesterday I managed to pack on 4 lbs of water weight from all the nasty foods and adult beverages!!! GEEZZZ!!! :sick:

Normally I would be upset but... I it's already dropping off... you know since it is water weight. Plus, I rarely drink alcohol so I always bloat up like a blowfish when I do. :drinker: The salty, appetizer-type foods definitely don't help! :noway:

Anyway, I'm just glad I survived the first day of the down-side of my twenties!!! Haha!!! :laugh:

Cheers!!! :drinker:

:heart: Kris
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    Belated Happy Birthday! And good luck getting back on track!
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Options
    Happy Birthday...
    Glad you survived:smokin:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday, sweets!

bady2.gif
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    Awe! Thanks guys!!! :bigsmile:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    Happy Belated Birthday!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • sftbutterflykiss
    sftbutterflykiss Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    most important.. you know why you gained weight.. cause of the saltand drinking... who said we cant have fun... .. and now you know what you have to do to get it off.. its knowing you body... sooo many of us are still learning that.. just like i am.. im more intune now.. but still learning.... Congrats on another year.. and healther!!.. .. i do find it harder though when i do relax a day .. that the next day its hard to get back on track.. i have to force myself.. ok good luck
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    I hope your 26th year is full of happiness and good health!
  • runnerwithstyle
    runnerwithstyle Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    most important.. you know why you gained weight.. cause of the saltand drinking... who said we cant have fun... .. and now you know what you have to do to get it off.. its knowing you body... sooo many of us are still learning that.. just like i am.. im more intune now.. but still learning.... Congrats on another year.. and healther!!.. .. i do find it harder though when i do relax a day .. that the next day its hard to get back on track.. i have to force myself.. ok good luck

I know exactly what you mean... I definitely understand why I gained and (TRUST ME) I can feel those 4 lbs on my body which is going to make working out today EXTRA hard! :grumble: BUT I will feel so good whenI'm done... plus it will help to get rid of this excess water my body is lugging around.

All in all, I am motivated to get moving today but a bit sluggish from my puffy, water-balloon body. Heehee! I acutally decided that I'm not going to "check-in" that extra weight today... instead I am going to work my tail off this week and if the 4lbs are still there Friday then I will check them in. :wink:

Deal????:huh:

Deal!!!!:bigsmile:

~Kris
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday!!:flowerforyou:
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday......hmmmmm.....I don't even REMEMBER my 26th:noway: but it only gets BETTER from here!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Glad you had a great birthday:drinker:
    I agree don't put them in, I would wait too.

Adrienne:heart:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options

down-side of my twenties!!! Haha!!! :laugh:

Wow Kris your life is practically over:ohwell:

Happy BDay though:flowerforyou:
  • ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

happy birthday, peachy keen!
  • KrisKabob
    Options

LOL!!! I didn't mean it like that Mister!!! LMAO!!!

My family kept joking with me that I was old now... they were like "You'll be 30 soon!" Like I'm scared or something... BRING IT ON!!! :smokin:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options

My family kept joking with me that I was old now... they were like "You'll be 30 soon!" Like I'm scared or something... BRING IT ON!!! :smokin:

That a girl age is just a number.
  • KrisKabob
    Options

That a girl age is just a number.

I agree... you're only as old as your shoe size... I mean, your pant size... I mean, your.... haha!!!:laugh:

You're only as old as you FEEL!!! Amen! :bigsmile: :happy: :tongue:
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    Glad you enjoyed yoruself Kris :happy: and happy to see you enjoy the odd drink and salty snacks, a girl after my own heart lol