Ok fine!

Options
I'm back!

I tried to go it alone without mfp, but it didn't work. Well, it worked until we decided to buy a house, and got all stressed out, and stopped exercising, and started eating a lot of fast food on the run.

I'm back where I started in April @ 147. My low in June was 141, halfway to my goal. Let's try this again! :wink:

Replies

• kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'm back!

I tried to go it alone without mfp, but it didn't work. Well, it worked until we decided to buy a house, and got all stressed out, and stopped exercising, and started eating a lot of fast food on the run.

I'm back where I started in April @ 147. My low in June was 141, halfway to my goal. Let's try this again! :wink:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Welcome back darlin'!
    :flowerforyou:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! You can do it:flowerforyou:
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I wondered where you'd been! Welcome back!
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :bigsmile:

The good news is that since you gained quickly you can possibly lose it quickly if you work hard. It's probably "fake" weight from all the easy foods on the run, ya know!?!?!

Good luck, sweetie! :flowerforyou:
  • travelbug
    travelbug Posts: 153
    Options
    Hey me to! I started in April and lost 7 lbs in two months and gained it all back following two injuries that I used as an excuse to go back to my old habits.
    Day 1 again!

All the best.

MFP, you rock!
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :bigsmile:

The good news is that since you gained quickly you can possibly lose it quickly if you work hard. It's probably "fake" weight from all the easy foods on the run, ya know!?!?!

Good luck, sweetie! :flowerforyou:

ooo that would be nice! I have 5 weeks til the big beach weekend, so we'll see how much progress I can make by then. :glasses:

I missed you ladies!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Welcome back Keri!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. :flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, girlie!:bigsmile:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    yay!!! I'm glad you're back pretty lady!!!

you'll get there hon....stress and eating healthy are not always a match made in heaven....no worries...you'll get there!!!

hugs!
    ali
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Best of luck reaching your goals!! :flowerforyou:

-Tam