wii fitt

Options
ive never been a fan of the wii fit, but i was looking on play.com and there is a cardio fitness game for the wii which looks quite good ! ne one used ne of the games and which are best ??

Replies

• kiwi1855
    kiwi1855 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I used the Wii fit for Step (advanced and then free)... working up to 1 to 2 hours at a time. HOWEVER - my wonderful husband bought the EA Sports Active 2 for the Wii and I have to say, it's a much better workout. My butt gets kicked every time (I have it set to medium), but even though I go into it thinking "how is this machine going to try to murder me today"... I come out of every workout feeling absolutely awesome.

If you are going to get a Wii fitness game, I recommend the EA Sports Active 2 - definitely worth every penny.
  • deannar417
    deannar417 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I have the Julian Michaels for the wii and I like it. There r a few others I'm looking at but havent bought them yet.
  • hunniebunn
    hunniebunn Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    i love the WII fit plus! It allows me to make up my own exercise sequence (yoga, strengthening), how difficult I want it to be, and for how many minutes I want to do it. I also love being able to do the different fit games; I have gotten to be a great hula-hooper and do it for about 10-15 minutes at a time. The beat boxing is also really awesome, especially the higher levels you get!
    I have also used the EA sports active pretty good as well, but there is really no "games" to keep me interested.
    Good Luck! :heart:
  • deannar417
    deannar417 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Oh yea I have the EA sports but the first one. It will kick your butt too. Also your shape is a butt kicker too.
  • csc101769
    csc101769 Posts: 53
    Options
    My boyfriend just bought my daughter and I the Wii console and it came with wii sports and wii resort. He had the wii fit and the balance board and he gave us that to go with it. We just started using it over the weekend so I haven't even seen what all it does yet. I see they have Zumba for the Wii too, would love to get that.