• lindizzzy
    lindizzzy Posts: 29
    Options
    i get really hungry at night
    help!
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    assuming you ate enough during the day, i suggest drinking water or tea. i used to get hungry right before bed, so i'd drink a big mug of tea. it fills my stomach, and helps my wind down.

you could also try saving some of your calories for later in the evening.

em:flowerforyou:
  • LindaLou1397
    LindaLou1397 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    94% fat free popcorn. I like the Kettle Korn flavor by Orville Redenbacher with only 110 calories and 4 grams of fiber. I eat it while I watch tv before I go to bed. :flowerforyou:

60169.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Starr
    Starr Posts: 45
    Options
    Try something that takes "time" to eat ... like a bowl of cereal, popcorn, or an apple cut into very thin slices.
  • sftbutterflykiss
    sftbutterflykiss Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    lol..i hope you all find this funny.... but..... you could get on the computer and check the sight out.. i did that last night.. cause i needed some alone chill time.... or... go to bed..lol
  • mecm16
    mecm16 Posts: 13
    Options
    I would say if you really need to eat late at night try to have veggies or something that's basically a freebie. When I want a snack, sometimes I have slices of cucumber dipped in salsa (ok, so cucumber is not quite as tasty as chips with salsa, but it has the same crunch and helps satisfy my snack cravings). Also, since I'm a dessert person and like sweets at night I've been having light jell-o, which is only 10 calories per serving.
  • MFS27
    MFS27 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    lol..i hope you all find this funny.... but..... you could get on the computer and check the sight out.. i did that last night.. cause i needed some alone chill time.... or... go to bed..lol

Going to bed is the BEST thing :laugh: That's my answer to night-time snacking too!
  • lindizzzy
    lindizzzy Posts: 29
    Options
    thanks for all the great tips!
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Popcorn, veggies, fruit, or bedtime... that always works best for me.

Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • runnerwithstyle
    runnerwithstyle Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Wait, to see if you are really hungry. Maybe it will pass (It happens to me alot)