Chip suggestions?

Options
I am looking for suggestions on chips/popcorn type of snack bags that are not as unhealthy as some of the others. They type of snack bags you would get at a WaWa or 7/11. Thanks again to everyone for the suggestions they gave from my earlier post.

Replies

• amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Special K Cracker Chips! 110 calories for 27 chips!
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I recently tried Popcorn Indiana popcorn and it is amazing. I have found them at two gas stations but there are 7/11's by my house so I don't know if they would be there. If you can find that, it is at the most 170calories for 2 cups. I had the kettle corn yesterday at 130 calories for two cups.
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    i'm a fan of Baked Lays and you can find them almost anywhere (at least in the U.S.)

something i recently tried and really liked are Pop Chips. yummy and i believe they're all natural -- no MSG even for the flavored varieties.
  • oxnina
    oxnina Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Most chips are about the same amount of calories either-or. I'd suggest going with baked chips, or sun chips.
    i also love the 100 calorie smart pop bags. If you want you could add a "little bit" of butter or that 0 calorie spray butter. I also love the flavoured popcorn shakers. yum yum. now your making me want chips...
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Pita Chips are a great choice!!
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I like Cape Cod Kettle cooked chips! They have 40% reduced fat chips and only have 3 ingredients!
  • tracey986
    tracey986 Posts: 15
    Options
    the Special K Crisps are excellent!! You can have 30 chips for 110 calories. They are addictive.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Pop chips are great. 120 calories for a small bag. Yummy and they satisfy the chip craving.
  • mrssavvysteve
    mrssavvysteve Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Sun chips are really good, and I eat a snack bag every couple of days. THey come in 4 or 5 flavors, my favorite are the sun dried tomato, Today I am having french onion.
    NF: 1 snack package 42.5 g 210 calories 10 grams fat, 4g fiber, and 28 carbs, 230 mg sodium. I uually eat half of them mid morning and half mid afternoon. I
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    i like baked tostitos, sunchips and air popped popcorn, plain. :bigsmile:
  • flutterqueen04
    Options
    Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar! I found they are a yummy alternative to Doritos. They are 140cal per 15 chips. And they have fiber so those 15 chips satisfy the tummy :)
  • TanyaLee122175
    TanyaLee122175 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I agree with the other Posts SPECIAL K CHIPS are AWESOME and so ADDICTING....