Please help!!!

Options
So this is an attempt to reach out and find some help.

I have got to the point where I need to do something about my weight and my health.
Of course I have tried several things; i.e. Weight Watchers, getting a gym membership, trying to eat healthy, buying workout equipment etc.
Obviously I have failed miserably and because of it, I keep adding on the pounds.

I am looking for some advise on what I should do.
I know, I know.........work out and eat right. But obviously I need to do something a little different as well.

I have not weighed myself yet but I did take my measurements. i am going to be daring and I am going to share them here.

calves- 15 inches
thighs- 24 inches
hips- 45 inches
lower stomach- 36 inches
upper stomach- 34 inches
bust- 42 1/2 inches
neck- 14 1/2 inches
upper arm- 13 inches
butt- 46 inches

I have pictures but there is no way in hell I am going to post them.
ha ha ha

I am going to take people’s advise and start sticking to it.

It is now mid summer and there is no way I am going to get into a swimsuit.

I was just wondering if some of you have gone through this as well and the results.
If you could share any information that has helped you, that would be much appreciated.

I will keep track of everything on here and show my progress.

Thanks a bunch

Replies

• Amandawilhite
    Options
    So this is an attempt to reach out and find some help.

I have got to the point where I need to do something about my weight and my health.
    Of course I have tried several things; i.e. Weight Watchers, getting a gym membership, trying to eat healthy, buying workout equipment etc.
    Obviously I have failed miserably and because of it, I keep adding on the pounds.

I am looking for some advise on what I should do.
    I know, I know.........work out and eat right. But obviously I need to do something a little different as well.

I have not weighed myself yet but I did take my measurements. i am going to be daring and I am going to share them here.

calves- 15 inches
    thighs- 24 inches
    hips- 45 inches
    lower stomach- 36 inches
    upper stomach- 34 inches
    bust- 42 1/2 inches
    neck- 14 1/2 inches
    upper arm- 13 inches
    butt- 46 inches

I have pictures but there is no way in hell I am going to post them.
    ha ha ha

I am going to take people’s advise and start sticking to it.

It is now mid summer and there is no way I am going to get into a swimsuit.

I was just wondering if some of you have gone through this as well and the results.
    If you could share any information that has helped you, that would be much appreciated.

I will keep track of everything on here and show my progress.

Thanks a bunch
  • rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hey Amanda, just read the boards and post lots and you'll do fine! Knowing there are other people out there doing this helps SO much! :smile:
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    you can do it! just be honest with yourself and stick to a plan that works for you.

em:flowerforyou: