Self Motivating Tips

Options
Looking for great self motivating tips from people. How do you stay motivated?

Replies

• dino_morgan
    dino_morgan Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Reading the success stories in the community forum :):)
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    I make photo collages with images of how I want to look and I list my goals on these. I post this on my fridge, bathroom mirror, and desk to keep me reminded. Progress pictures of me are also motiving to see how far you've come. I figure the more data/images you have of your progress, the more ways you have to spin something in a positive manner.
  • ana70
    ana70 Posts: 93
    Options
    Journal you weight loss goals and feelings about weight. I read mine from a year ago and definitely see the progress when I look back. You can even blog, keep it private or public, getting your thoughts down makes them real.
  • MsKittyCAT
    MsKittyCAT Posts: 217
    Options
    I have incentive pics from when I thought I looked good, and also the horrifying "moment of revulsion" pics that made me get serious about losing weight and getting more fit.

I have been faithful to this website since I joined it and log all of my food and exercise. Seeing it in print really keeps me focused.

And there is a whole section of the forum for motivation and support that is full of good stuff.

Good Luck!
  • im2spooky4u
    im2spooky4u Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I think back to how terrible I felt a year ago when I started my weight loss journey and I compare it to now. I feel absolutely amazing and I never want to go back to where I was before, mentally & physically. That makes me want to do better every day.

Plus, I think of all the things I want to be able to do like run a race with my hubby, touch my head to the floor when I stretch, play softball again...etc.
  • xXAlana21Xx
    xXAlana21Xx Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    i tend to get motivated when i hear about others success and how they did it