Weigh ins!

Options
When does everyone weigh in??? I'm trying to do every friday morning around the same time but its hard to avoid the scale in between then!

Replies

• dancingnancies
    dancingnancies Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    i do saturday mornings and also have a hard time not doing it during the week. i have a weigh in buddy that helps me stay motivated. you are more than welcome to join our weigh in party on saturday mornings! lol
  • Shawna0101
    Shawna0101 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I "weigh in" Monday mornings, but i get on the scale everyday out of habit. Its part of my morning routine, hop on the scale, have a look and then get in the shower. But I only log my weight once a week. Monday mornings work for me so I don't go too crazy on the weekends, which is when I find it hardest to stick to healthy eating.
  • im2spooky4u
    im2spooky4u Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thursday morning works best for me. I do weigh during the week to see how my progress is going. If I'm at the same or more I workout harder & eat better that day. But Thursdays weigh in is the one that gets logged whether it's up, down or the same as the Thursday before.
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    My name is Jenn and im a scale a holic.

I report to hubby once a week sunday morning but other than that I get on usually in the am...sometimes in the pm to see how much water ive drank..lol
  • szimba
    szimba Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I used to get on the scale everyday and I would get discouraged if it was up even a little bit and then I'd start to lose my motivation. I'm trying not to fall back into that!
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Every morning after I use the facilities. I track and graph my weight (yes, it bounces around a lot) as well as my cumulative deficit / 3500 calories. But this helps me know if what I'm doing is working or not.
  • paigebeverly
    paigebeverly Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every morning at around 830 or 9. Habit...especially when doing the Wii Fit. But I only try to log my weight once a week....and that is try.
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning... it's a bit obsessive for me!