Ladies: When you start losing weight do your lady lumps...

Options
2»

Replies

• MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    My husband is a total breast man and he loves it :)

Mine told me when we started our diet (with a very concerned look on his face), "I really hope your boobs stay big." You'd think it was a life-or-death matter. LOL
  • Barelmy
    Barelmy Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Mine seem to have lost weight in different amounts. They were always slightly different, but it seems to be getting more and more obvious.
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Not for me. That's the first place I loose weight. Haven't noticed if they become perkier or not...I would think I'd notice if they were! LOL
  • knowmydestiny
    knowmydestiny Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    mine are smaller but firmer
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    I can't even strap them down with my belt anymore:laugh:
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    i had a c and the other was a b! lol, i know, weird huh? but down five pounds and they seem to be evening out! my fiance not so happy bout losing :sad:

them but like i said, it's a good sign that i am doing something right :tongue:
  • dietcoke281
    dietcoke281 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Isn't it just science that breasts are the first place to lose fat and the last place to gain fat?
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    They just get smaller...pooh...
  • MissO﹠A
    Options
    I can't even strap them down with my belt anymore:laugh:

I think I've found my long-lost twin sister. LOL!
  • carolineeffler
    Options
    AHhh mine did the same thing except when i told him they would probably shrink he seriously replied...NOOOOOOOO!!!!
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Thus far, no change in size. Shape... Sure but I'm pretty sure that's from breastfeeding.
    Not fried eggs hanging on a nail but just more... southerly.

Wish me luck! Ahha!
  • MissO﹠A
    Options
    Thank you thread, for making me laugh several times today from mental images of stepping on one's boobs, having them strapped under one's belt and fried eggs on nails. Y'all ladies rock my friggin' socks.
  • mallymoo86
    mallymoo86 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My guy was the first to notice any weight loss. I believe the questions was... "Have you breasts shrunk! *shocked gasp*"
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Yes! I seem to keep my fullness...lol I even got mad when I went in to victoria secrets and I was still a DD...LOL
  • shells9973
    Options
    Of course, they're getting smaller.... which I'm okay with, b/c I would have loved a reduction. However, no amount of weight loss is going to make them perky again. I give all that credit to 5.5yrs of breastfeeding! My gift, once I hit my GW is a LIFT!!!
  • BrattyLori
    BrattyLori Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My giant boobs are still the exact same cup size even tho the band went from a 44 to a 38.
  • mbnharrison
    mbnharrison Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I lose in my chest first but since having a baby and nursing I didn't think I'd find these long lost friends again - happily I think they look better than they did in my teens but I'm a huge fan of push ups and chest flies to keep them perky and small! (I've been every size from a AA to E).