Just wanted to post lol!!

Options
Just wanted to post a comment and tell everyone that I had the lap band done on May 22nd and I am doing great. Since February when I started all the insurance loops HAHA I have lost almost 40lbs and since the surgery I have lost 20lbs of that. Woohoo! LOL!! Have a nice day everyone and talk to you later!!

Bye for now! :tongue:

Replies

• Rawbrat
    Rawbrat Posts: 26
    Options
    Just wanted to post a comment and tell everyone that I had the lap band done on May 22nd and I am doing great. Since February when I started all the insurance loops HAHA I have lost almost 40lbs and since the surgery I have lost 20lbs of that. Woohoo! LOL!! Have a nice day everyone and talk to you later!!

Bye for now! :tongue:
  • Jillypoppers
    Options
    Congratulations! :happy:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your continued success. :flowerforyou:
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    I'm glad that you are doing so well... Congratulations on your wonderful progress! :smile:
  • Rawbrat
    Rawbrat Posts: 26
    Options
    Thanks everyone... I go and get another fill on July 25th because the first fill I didn't really feel any different and I am allowed one fill a month which is pretty kewl!! I don't really post on here because I guess I am afraid too lol!! I am kinda a pple person but scared of pple haha if that makes sense!!
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    We are all family here so post away!!!

Congrats on your success!!! :flowerforyou: