NO FUN

Options

Replies

• fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    in my mind, i'm wearin a newer version of this....
    bearsring.jpg

Not this year. Our offenses will B offensive. C this tied in nicely to this thread again b/c TY said he would B covered in sweat and that would mean he would B offensive.
  • fatsis
    Options
    that made me laugh.. lol which I needed cause I drank and ate almost every day this last week.. :grumble:

Ty you can try goin out for lunch and sittin outside to eat?! That might help enjoy the weather a bit.

I wish but its too dang hot! :grumble: I'd be covered in sweat by the time i got back from lunch lol

Yes, go on.....evil.gif

Dang you...thought stealer!!!

Yep smelled the wood burning all the way here in IL.
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Options
    253.gif

1385.gif

1386.gif
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    I guess I don't need to say too much, you guys already know who my vote is for.

p3268666dt.jpg

LOL, I love that Adam Vinatiery is in that poster. I so wish we never got rid of him. I'll bet he does too.
  • ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Options
    :laugh:

fatsis sorry but da bears are always offensive in my book!
  • ty_bradley01
    Options
    i do love the chicago cubs though :bigsmile:

...which i might add is not that welcomed living here in houston..:grumble:
  • ty_bradley01
    Options
    This is completely off topic, but you know the ads that pop up at the top of the MFP site...well i just read one and it disturbed me lol...

Ultimate Colon Cleanse
    Flush Away 20 lbs Of Toxic Junk! Flattens Stomach. 30-Days Risk Free www.UltimateColonCleanse.com/Flush

where do people come up with this stuff??!!!???:sick:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    This is completely off topic, but you know the ads that pop up at the top of the MFP site...well i just read one and it disturbed me lol...

Ultimate Colon Cleanse
    Flush Away 20 lbs Of Toxic Junk! Flattens Stomach. 30-Days Risk Free www.UltimateColonCleanse.com/Flush

There's your summer fun.
  • fatsis
    Options
    :laugh:

fatsis sorry but da bears are always offensive in my book!

What U dont like teams the concentrate solely on defense. :grumble:
  • fatsis
    Options

Ultimate Colon Cleanse

Ya what a bunch of crap that is. :bigsmile:
  • ty_bradley01
    Options

Ultimate Colon Cleanse

HA HA HA :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

Ultimate Colon Cleanse

Ba Ba Bum Chaaaaa!:laugh:
    I just read on there that I have two new crushes in my area....hmmmmm.:bigsmile:
  • banks1850
    Options

Ultimate Colon Cleanse

ba DA da tssssssssss. Fatsis everyone. He accepts tips at the front door. Please buy the cd, Fatsis, live in Vegas, off off off the strip. And remember, the 7:30 show is completely different from the 10:30 show. Try the veal.
  • fatsis
    Options

Ultimate Colon Cleanse

ba DA da tssssssssss. Fatsis everyone. He accepts tips at the front door. Please buy the cd, Fatsis, live in Vegas, off off off the strip. And remember, the 7:30 show is completely different from the 10:30 show. Try the veal.

Yep the 10:30 show will actually be funny. Thats fat free veal for U dieters.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey Ty....well if it makes you feel any better, I am stuck in my hotel room in Santa Barbara while my son naps! LOL! Oh well, I was out earlier and I think we are doing a dinner cruise later. But still, sitting in a hotel room on vacay! SIGH! Well its better than my son being a terror all day.

By the way, I know who you would take on that island!! :wink: (kidding!!)

:heart:
    -Tam
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options

p3268666dt.jpg

LOL, I love that Adam Vinatiery is in that poster. I so wish we never got rid of him. I'll bet he does too.

Hey Soup! Can we even talk to Banks any more after this????
    Patriots! BAH! :sick: :sick:

kidding Banks, I still likes ya, even if you are a New England fan.
  • ramonaschack
    ramonaschack Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    So Bradley, you are in this for the fitness end of things I imagine cuz your picture looks fine.
  • areason4stars
    Options
    i do love the chicago cubs though :bigsmile:

...which i might add is not that welcomed living here in houston..:grumble:

Are your sure your name isnt Billy ??
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

p3268666dt.jpg

Hey Soup! Can we even talk to Banks any more after this????
    Patriots! BAH! :sick: :sick:

kidding Banks, I still likes ya, even if you are a New England fan.

Oh no he di-int!!!!!!:angry:
  • banks1850
    Options
    you're all just Jealous cuz Tommy has more rings the BOTH the brothers. :tongue:

LOL!