excercise at home?

Options
2»

Replies

• sylvia1970
    sylvia1970 Posts: 134
    Options
    ZUMBA Fitness (the game)!!!! I've been doing it for 2 months... I love it! I have the game for the x-box kinect but they have it for wii and ps3... According to my hrm I burn 600-750 calories per 45 minute session... I've lost 29 lbs on it. it's great!

wow great! I can't wait.
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Thankyou ever so much people! I might get myself that zumba game for the ps3 as it looks really goo and a very good workout! I find wii fit fun at first but i do all the aerobics and muscle excercises after like 45 mins and im not really burning much calories! soo defo going to get that zumba game!! I go on my clubland workout dvd everyday which is one amazing workout! as its very fast dancing and jumping, etc! :) Thankyou for all your answers guys :)
  • boomstick13s
    Options
    biggest loser cardio dvd... it was in the $5 bin at walmart. all you need is something to play it on, and space!
  • wardba4
    wardba4 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    On days when i can't get to the gym i turn on food network set the stove timer usually for 30 minute increments and run in place while watching my favorite cooking shows!
    I was simply amazed at the amount of calories burned for 30 minutes of jogging in place!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    okay thankyou guys :) i think i will just stick to my 3 fitness dvds and my wii fit plus

3710560.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods