Does you calories change!

Options
Does this program change your calorie intake .. on its own for you.. or do you do that when you feel you need to lower.. or do you just keep it the same? can someone explain this for me.. :tongue:

Replies

• sftbutterflykiss
    sftbutterflykiss Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Does this program change your calorie intake .. on its own for you.. or do you do that when you feel you need to lower.. or do you just keep it the same? can someone explain this for me.. :tongue:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I think you have to change it yourself under "settings". Hope that helps! :flowerforyou:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    I have noticed what when I adjust my weight and have lost over 10 lbs it asks me if I want to recalculate or something like that. Don't remember exactly what it says... but it will readjust itself if you tell it yes after 10 lbs lost. At least that's what it has done for me.
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I found that the calories lower itself as you loose weight. I'm on maintance and I lost 4 pounds since and it lowered my calories automatically.

-Adrienne:heart:
  • sftbutterflykiss
    sftbutterflykiss Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    ok..yes i do think i remember now.. about being asked to recaluculate.. thank you for all your help!!
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Good to know... when I actually reach a 10 lb loss maybe I will get the chance to change my intake. heehee!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: