southtaski27
southtaski27 Posts: 12
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everybody! I am new here and back on the weight loss bandwagon! Just wanted to say hi!

Replies

• jeromy75
    jeromy75 Posts: 112
    Welcome! Glad you found the site. I've really enjoyed it. I use it now more than Facebook. LOL
  • Welcome to MFP!!! Wish you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey! Add me if you 'd like and I can help give you a lil push if ever needed.
  • Welcome aboard!!! :happy:
  • autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    lol me too facebook is over rated!!!!I love reading posts lol I could do it for hours:)
  • autumn13
    Oh and welcome back!
  • autumn13
    Oh and welcome back!
  • Hello I'm LavendarLady, and I'm trying to figure out how to WORK this site, any help I'd really gracious ... BUT since I join a couple of weeks ago I have lost 6.4 pounds, YIPPY!
    Any questions for me just write, may take a day or two to get back and I'm still learning THANKS
  • cortez54
    cortez54 Posts: 7
    Welcome! Great work... if you need encouragement "friend" me. Best, Cortez54 (Jack)
  • maxymom
    maxymom Posts: 35 Member
    I just signed up today. My husband has been using the program for a while, and I decided to join him. My daughter is getting married next year, and i don't want to look like a blimp at the wedding. Also, it would be so much better for my health to lose weight. It's hard to be active when you're heavy, and being inactive makes you heavier, so kinda vicious circle.
  • Hi Tracy!! You can do it!!!!
This discussion has been closed.