Lindsay Brin Post Natal Bootcamp

Options
hi There:)
Anyone else doing this video? It's really good, i love it. I've always done jillian michaels videos but i was getting kinda burnt out on her. This video is 10 different 10 min cardio/strength training segments with 6 different 3min ab/core training segments. I usually do the warm up, 3 training segments, 1 or 2 core segments and then the cool down, which is about 45min/ 5x's a week....its a lot like a cardio kick box class with weights...anyway, I'm just wondering what you log the Jillian michael's videos and this type of exercise as? Do you separate the workout from the warm up/cool down/abs when you log it in, or just one big chunk of time?

Replies

• knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of it but was skimming the thread titles and thought this one said "Post Nasal" not "natal" lol. I guess my allergies are acting up enough that they're effecting everything!

Hope someone helps you with your question. :)
  • jennieodwyer
    jennieodwyer Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I know I am coming late to this thread but I am about to start Lindsay's 60 slim down program which includes the Bootcamp. Are you still using that video? I would love to hear your results!