OT - I wonder if I can plead temp. insanity

Options
banks1850
banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
if I kill the Seller's lawyer for this stupid house? I doubt any jury in the world would convict me. These guys are complete *kitten*!

Sorry, had to vent. Now they say they will have the paperwork for thursday. I'll believe it when I see it!

Replies

• banks1850
    Options
    if I kill the Seller's lawyer for this stupid house? I doubt any jury in the world would convict me. These guys are complete *kitten*!

Sorry, had to vent. Now they say they will have the paperwork for thursday. I'll believe it when I see it!
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    What?! Are they stalling for some reason?

What did your lawyer say?
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    Ummmm I thought you were sposta close a week or so ago?
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options

My husband and I just bought a house in Feb. It was quite stressfull. Luckily for me, stress is one of my food groups BUT I can say honestly that towards the end I had to do a lot of peoples jobs for them just to move the process along at something more than turtle speed.
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    If I was on your jury I'd let you go, banks!

Don't worry... it WILL happen for you all! :flowerforyou:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I don't know. . .but maybe you could log it as cardio?:tongue:
  • mholmes
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    funny.gif
  • banks1850
    Options
    Cardio, yeah, probably, it definitely got my Blood Pressure up. The problem is this is a foreclosure, and the bank we are buying it from is HUGE. They could care less about our measilly little 330 thousand dollars and it's barely worth their time to even put in the paperwork. Ack! They owned the original deed (they were the morgage company that foreclosed on it), and sold it to themselves (a subsidiary) when it foreclosed, but when they sold it, they screwed up the name of the lienholder on the deed. So when we tried to buy, it was wrong, now title insurance won't cover it, and they are just kind of not doing the work to fix it, meanwhile our interest rate, which was locked for 30 days, has run out and we needed to extend it (thanks to some fancy footwork by our morgage agent she got an extension to thursday) but they could care less that interest rates have gone up about 1/2 a % in the last 30 days, if they don't get it done for thursday then they don't care... it's SOOOOO frustrating.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Hang in there Banks!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    On a more serious note. . .so sorry you're going through the hassle. You'll get through it.
  • banks1850
    Options
    Thanks ladies. Will you guys write to me if I go to the Federal Penn? On the upside, I would have plenty of time for exercise. LOL
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies. Will you guys write to me if I go to the Federal Penn? On the upside, I would have plenty of time for exercise. LOL

Running from the guy that bought U with the most cigs.

Just kidding Banks put the gun down please, I have 2 kids please.
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    when we bought our house in december, we had issues with the lender... countrywide. half way thru escrow they decided they couldn't do our loan!!! what!?! so we scrambled to find a new lender, got one, but ended up moving into the house before we actually closed. all ended well, but everytime i drive by the countrywide office in town, i think evil thoughts at them. and so does the rest of the country i guess:laugh:

hang in there banks!

em
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I'll come with some gifts:wink:
  • banks1850
    Options
    Ohhohohoho!!!!???? :devil:

Iiiiiiiii

woooooonnnnnddddeeeeerrrrr.......ooo000OOO

:tongue:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm not a lawyer but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have to plead temporary insanity. I'm almost positive it would be JUSTIFIABLE homicide. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • banks1850
    Options
    I'm not a lawyer but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have to plead temporary insanity. I'm almost positive it would be JUSTIFIABLE homicide. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

MMmmmm now that's what I like to here. BTW it's disgustingly humid here, about 90 and humidity in the high 60s or maybe low 70s. Yuck.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Ohhohohoho!!!!???? :devil:

Iiiiiiiii

woooooonnnnnddddeeeeerrrrr.......ooo000OOO

:tongue:
    getsmiley.php?show=4489
  • mholmes
    Options
    Where is everyone getting these other cute smiley's and animated smiley's? It's driving me crazy!