Websites for Meal planning

tam8374
tam8374 Posts: 270 Member
edited September 24 in Food and Nutrition
Hi Everyone...

I am really trying to start getting better at meal planning and also making healthier meals.

Other than weightwatchers.com and hungrygirl.com, does anyone know of good websites for easy and quick recipes that are low-fat or healthy?

My budget is fairly tight, same goes for my schedule, so I am looking for low cost and sometimes quick meal to prepare. My crockpot tends to be a great help, but I only know a few recipes.

Thanks in advance for any help or guidance.

Tammy LaPlume

Replies

• Cinlan
    Cinlan Posts: 12
    allrecipes.com is my go-to website. :heart: It's searchable in many ways, has a section for slow cookers, and you can save your favorite recipes to a virtual recipe box. Simple to print the recipes, too if you want to keep a hard copy.
    C
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    I love cleaneating.com everything is low-fat, low-cal, and focused on clean (sometimes organic) non processed foods. Some items take quite a bit of time but they have a 5-ingredient meal section too.
    I also like self.com which will probably be a bit quicker.
  • megamix12
    megamix12 Posts: 16
    skinnytaste.com has great recipes :) I also like Cooking Light and the healthy/budget friendly reciepes from Kraft Food & Family
  • tam8374
    tam8374 Posts: 270 Member
    Thanks for the info. I have heard of one or two of those. I will now take the time to do some research and planning and hope that helps me out.
This discussion has been closed.