In Need of.....

Theresa35
Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
A good swift kick!!! I started MFP in March and did really well tracking my food intake/exercise, etc and I lost 11lbs in two months! I had some negative changes to my food budget and all healthy foods went by the wayside. I have not totally gone back to all unhealthy habits, just not as dedicated as I was in March and April. I have still been working out (although not enough cardio) and even had some sessions with a personal trainer with resulted in some inches shed...YEA! I have several stress factors going on right now which are SO not helpful. I wanted to be in better shape for when I started back to school, but I feel like time is slipping away from me, and what time I do have I am not using well. HELP........!!! :indifferent:

Replies

• Theresa35
    A good swift kick!!! I started MFP in March and did really well tracking my food intake/exercise, etc and I lost 11lbs in two months! I had some negative changes to my food budget and all healthy foods went by the wayside. I have not totally gone back to all unhealthy habits, just not as dedicated as I was in March and April. I have still been working out (although not enough cardio) and even had some sessions with a personal trainer with resulted in some inches shed...YEA! I have several stress factors going on right now which are SO not helpful. I wanted to be in better shape for when I started back to school, but I feel like time is slipping away from me, and what time I do have I am not using well. HELP........!!! :indifferent:
  • When do you actually start school?
  • meg0112
    meg0112 Posts: 344
    Look at yourself naked in the mirror, take a good look and ask if thats what you want to see. If its not, you have o work like you did in March and April to change it. Thats what I do anyway :blushing:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    T, give this a perusal
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/13618-the-dying-art-of-will-power

Yeah, I wrote it, but I still read it over every once in a while. It motivates me to work harder every time I feel like I need a swift kick.

Good luck
  • Theresa35
    Thanks for your suggestions. This site is soo helpful and motivating! I have a session with my trainer tomorrow after being off for a week. Yeah, it's gonna be tough, but I'm looking forward to it. Thanks again! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.