Wii Games!

Options
ok... what's a goood wii game that doesnt get boring but burns a decent amount of cals?! besides running i want something to do with the kids around...

Replies

• kazzar77
    kazzar77 Posts: 17
    Options
    just dance or dance on broadway. I do them alot
  • mindfang
    mindfang Posts: 6
    Options
    I haven't played it, but I have heard the Zumba game for the Wii is a lot of fun. I know normal Zumba classes are a fun cardio workout.
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    the hula hoops on wii fit is pretty fun and a ton of a work out. The kids will get a kick out of watching you and they will have fun doing it too.
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    obstacle course, hula hoop (this can get boring), and island cycling. Those are ones that will burn the most calories for me. I burn a lot doing wii fit, I do it in combination with running every day. It's fun to me. Oh and I also do the kung-fu and boxing, they burn a pretty good amount as well.

Sorry I didn't know you were talking about on wii in general, I was naming wii fit games. The wii fit is great, I also do the personal trainer games, they are a pretty good quick work out game and you can monitor your food and nutrition on there. You can also do that on wii fit.
  • manymuses
    manymuses Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am loving Gold's Gym Dance. It has fun Latin and reggae dance routines, cardio kickboxing plus a bunch of great minigames like rowing (which has whittled 3 inches off my waist in the past 6 weeks!) martial arts, and boxing and bull-riding. My kids like playing along too, so everyone wins.

I also have EA active, Just Dance, Wii Fit Plus and Zumba, but I truly like the Gold's Gym game best. It tracks your progress, heart rate and even calories too.

Have fun!
  • Cassienz
    Cassienz Posts: 75
    Options
    I just got Just Dance and it's HARD!!! Heaps of fun though but boy, at the end of it I'm feeling it! LOL I also do a lot of Wii Tennis, which is a bit kinder but has me running around the lounge like a mad person. I can happily do an hour of that, and it burns up around the upper 400's. It's been 10 days now since I started and I've lost a heap of weight with just using the wii every day and changing my eating habits. Just Dance is also great for my kids, they both join in (without the remotes).
  • Chiquita_Banana
    Options
    thanks i was just reading some reviews on gold's gym dance workout n it seems pretty good... hmmm decisions decisions lol... thanks everyone!