Fat Tuesday

xXAlana21Xx
xXAlana21Xx Posts: 183 Member
edited September 24 in Motivation and Support
Who ended Fat Tuesday AKA Packzi Day on a good note? were you able to steer clear of tempation?

I WAS :)

Replies

• I ate one but it was within my calorie range.
  • quara
    quara Posts: 255 Member
    Yes, we didn't celebrate at all yesterday, so it was fine. But we're having a belated Mardi Gras party on Saturday which may be another story :)
  • crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    I added in .25 of one to see what the calories were and I ate .25 of one in one bite of course, wasn't even that good.
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    My only indulgence was Dove dark chocolate - which is a healthy treat! My daughter ate TWO donuts (she is only 117 pounds though skinny little thing and did not have her usual cookie in her lunch today for Ash Wednesday)
  • I didn't have one! I didn't even see one....That was helpful : )
  • Sara1978
    Sara1978 Posts: 213 Member
    I couldn't find a paczki out here, or I would have been all over that thing. Sigh. ;)
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    We made some low(ish) fat ones - ate 3 - total 550 Cals based on ingredients

They were YUM.

That was for Brunch - and I had a light dinner - and I went for a killer gym session. All in all a good day!
  • Shut up
  • ahayter82
    ahayter82 Posts: 34
    I didnt have one yesturday. Instead I enjoyed some left over birthday cake. 2 pieces at 358 calories. Still sayed within my calories. According to the database here a bavarian cream one is 290 calories. Not sure if thats true or not.
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    didn't indulge... thank goodness! I really really wanted ice cream for my throat and my fiance found me lemon ice that was no sugar added and only 60cal. got me exactly what I wanted and kept me well in my calorie count. My fiance is so supportive and I love him for it!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    This could be a stupid question, but what is a Packzi?
  • xXAlana21Xx
    xXAlana21Xx Posts: 183 Member
    This could be a stupid question, but what is a Packzi?

basically a more fattening and yummier version of a filled doughnut.

some times called/pronounced "poon-ch-ki"
This discussion has been closed.