Im new and from Texas...

krystleRD
krystleRD Posts: 188 Member
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Where are all my Texas * where everything is Bigger* ....
Ive been on this site for 5 days and ive found it helpful but im needing more friends for motivation... Do i have any takers?

Replies

• Hi KrystleRD! Yes, I am new here myself and need some friends for motivation as well. I'm also from Texas. South East
  • emrogers
    emrogers Posts: 328 Member
    HI ladies! I'm also from TX!!!! yes everything is bigger here but we don't have to be! :wink:
  • Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    hey.. i stay in texas.. welcome to the site its awesome, feel free to add me!
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    i miss tx...im from the san antonio area, and my husband is from corpus, but we're displaced texans in VA right now. husband is army. we're hoping to get back to tx BEFORE he retires.
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    i miss tx...im from the san antonio area, and my husband is from corpus, but we're displaced texans in VA right now. husband is army. we're hoping to get back to tx BEFORE he retires.
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    DFW here...but according to your profile, you are on the wrong side of State Line Road!! ;) Feel free to add me if you like.
  • smithsara7272
    smithsara7272 Posts: 22 Member
    Hello fellow Texan! I like you need some friends. I shall invite you to be my friend so we can encourage each other to meet our healthy goals.
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    I have family in Texas, but live in Connecticut, does that count!! LOL I'm fairly new, January 2011, and am looking for people to support and support me in my helathy life style journey!!! Add me if you'd like, everyone!!!!
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Welcome from a fellow Texan :)
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    The Lone Star State :) I'm from Texas also, it helps to have the motivation in keeping up with the foods and excercise. Add me if you'd like anyone and everyone! :)

5276414.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • krystleRD
    krystleRD Posts: 188 Member
    Thanks everyone... and your right just because everything is Bigger and better in Texas doesnt mean we should be that way either... I added everyone who responded
  • Hey, I"m also from Texas & new to MFP! YOu can add me for sure. We could all use the motivation!
  • meg0013
    meg0013 Posts: 102
    i'm not from texas but i'll add you as a friend for motivation! :)
This discussion has been closed.