Hey girls, I have a question!

Options
2»

Replies

• zoe021601
    zoe021601 Posts: 63
    Options
    I tend to find if I do a little exercise even if its just a trip to the shops for ten minutes I feel a lot better plus i use a magnet on the inside of my panties that helps loads too

...magnet? Am I being obtuse? How does a magnet help? (I mean they arent exactly absorbent... :laugh: )

I am also wondering about the magnet...
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    I tend to find if I do a little exercise even if its just a trip to the shops for ten minutes I feel a lot better plus i use a magnet on the inside of my panties that helps loads too

...magnet? Am I being obtuse? How does a magnet help? (I mean they arent exactly absorbent... :laugh: )

That makes three! Must be some kind of alternative therapy?
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    crazy as it sounds I actually feel better after working out and I'd rather burn cals then pop pamprin :)

Amen to that~!
  • jjjuuunnniiieee
    Options
    Mine hasn't come since I started out at the gym and such yet, but I'm waiting to see whether it's going to kick my *kitten* like it normally does haha. I've had a few people tell me that all this exercising and such should help the cramps and whatnot as time goes on - I'm hoping they're right!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    The first day I have horrible cramps and I don't move. But the day after that I work out and feel much better and take a couple midol.
  • meljean30
    meljean30 Posts: 22
    Options

http://www.oreyaone.com/home.htm

LOL.. WOW..
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    My cramps used to be horrid and I would not work out when I had them because it did NOT provide relief. I didn't care about diet or exercise when I was in such dire pain. I couldn't even hardly go to the restroom because it felt like my muscles were coming apart inside.

The only thing that gave me any relief were strong painkillers, and over time those stopped working. (Long story short, I discovered I had stage IV endometriosis and ended up having two operations for it. Since the second op, I hardly have any cramps at all. I don't take any bc or hormone suppression for it; I just finally found the right surgeon for the right job.)

I know the pain you're in and it is nasty.
  • getson2010
    getson2010 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Maybe you don't feel like "working out" like normal... but maybe you could do some little thing like go for a short walk outside. I find that sunshine and fresh air do wonders for just about anything.
  • zoe021601
    Options
    Maybe you don't feel like "working out" like normal... but maybe you could do some little thing like go for a short walk outside. I find that sunshine and fresh air do wonders for just about anything.

That would be great if we had any sunshine here! It's 40 and raining. I haven't seen the sun all day :(
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I do work out, but if it's getting to be a bit much, maybe just try yoga or stretching...and don't forget a hot shower after
  • zoe021601
    Options
    Thanks girls! All of your replies really gave me the motivation I needed! You'll all be happy to know that I'm super sweaty right now!!!