Oxy Elite Pro

msandoval74
msandoval74 Posts: 9
edited September 24 in Food and Nutrition
Has anyone ever taken OxyElite Pro and had results? I just started taking them last week and was curious to here other peoples reviews...

Replies

• i tried it for a week but couldnt handle the giddiness of it.. i was like on speed lol... but i have heard of people getting great results on it if you can handle it
  • kjensen15
    kjensen15 Posts: 398 Member
    Yes, saw no results really and by the third week of taking it I wasn't able to sleep and it made me very sick to my stomach!
  • LoveDLady
    LoveDLady Posts: 64 Member
    I actually did try this not long ago. I didn't use it long since it was expensive and i saw no difference. After a month I stopped taking it. It wasn't doing anything for me. Hard work and sweat, i believe, are the only ways to lose weight.
  • CaraRadz
    CaraRadz Posts: 169 Member
    I tried this once and it just made me jittery, nauseous, and cranky. Pills are not the answer to sustainable weight loss (though I'm guilty of trying to lose that way several times in the past).
  • beerbomber
    beerbomber Posts: 184 Member
    OEP is not to take if your not doing lots of excercise. OEP is to give you the energy to workout and still have energy to do other things its not your traditional fat burner that promises to lose 10lbs of fat in 10 days. OEP is good if you use it for what it's purpose is but if your looking for a fat burning method I say find a treadmill not a pill
This discussion has been closed.