beeping!

Options
does anyone know if you can turn off the beeping that goes off every few seconds with the polar ft4 HRM? I have tried, but cant seem to figure it out. I want to wear it to yoga, but I think I might annoy the class if I do...ugh.

Replies

• nokittyno
    nokittyno Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I had a similar Polar HRM, I had to do something like,..

Press the up/down toggle button on the right side (Like the ones youd sift through your HR and Calorie Burn) and do this while its on the clock setting, and find
    Settings
    Click the middle(or Start button - like you would to start your HR)
    General Settings (maybe if you have that one)
    and hopefully in those settings if you toggle up or down is an option for button function sounds or beeping.

This is how I do it on my new Polar watch, but i know my previous ft4 was different somewhat,

Hope it helps, if not I tried..lol.

Good luck
  • JMJohnson1005
    JMJohnson1005 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I would like to know this as well.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    If Polars are essentially the same type of interface, go to Settings > Training settings > Training sounds > Toggle to "off" > set it > ??? > Profit.

I have a Polar FT7. I'm just going to assume they work the same way. If not, then view the full instruction manual at www.polar.fi/support
  • SeaShell33
    SeaShell33 Posts: 141
    Options
    If Polars are essentially the same type of interface, go to Settings > Training settings > Training sounds > Toggle to "off" > set it > ??? > Profit.

I have a Polar FT7. I'm just going to assume they work the same way. If not, then view the full instruction manual at www.polar.fi/support

Omgosh...I am such a dork! That was so easy! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

Omgosh...I am such a dork! That was so easy! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No prob! :happy: I fiddle around with all of my new electronic devices. I figured I may as well post it in case I happen to forget later down the road. So, win-win situation. Heh.