preg weight

Options
Well i have found this site to be helpful, i have been logging my meals for about 2 or so weeks. Im 7 mo preg now.. and im just confused its saying that i need to eat about 1250 cal a day, well i eat when im hungry i dont have cravings and if i do i drink water.. I log all the food that i eat and its only saying im eating about 1000 at tops a day for calories. But i just went to my doctor and he says that im over my pregnancy weight, and that i need to be careful about my food intake

Replies

• bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    First off I know for a fact that 1000 calories a day is not healthy for a preg woman. I think you need to go see a nutritionist hon and get a better idea on how many calories you should be eating while pregnant. As far as exercise goes my doctor had told me to walk for 30 minutes everyday at least. Good luck and congrats!!
  • peanutrenee
    peanutrenee Posts: 179
    Options
    I cant just sit down and eat, thats the thing my work dosnt rly allow me to have a "lunch" so i get to like grab something, and i eat healthy. I eat salads, and lentals. its just i dont sit down to rly eat. My doc cleared me to work out that im past the "worry" time, just no heavey weights or crunches. i do if im lucky 2-3 days for about 90 min. I work about 10-9pm. when the weekend comes i do get to sit down and eat meals but during the week with work its non stop so i cant rly have an enjoyable meal, so i forget to eat