Another Newbie

Options
64Brucey
64Brucey Posts: 19 Member
Hi Guys

I'm Bruce,

After struggle with weight since rugby injury 15 years ago, I thought it was time, to try something new, So loaded fitnesspal to I-phone, with the hope that I can back on track.

At present I am 300lb and setting a long term target of getting down to 180lbs ... but would like to get to 275 by mid-year (so trying to be very motivated and agressive)

Think I am an emotional eater, which is also habitual.

I have got into some real bad habit over time that are part of the visous circle of putting on weight. Tend to go to bed after everyone else is asleep .... this is also when I stuff my face with food (real binge stuff).

I also travel a lot and spend many lonely nights in hotel rooms ... again this leads to an opportunity not to exercise and eat excessively

Hope I find some real help here to deal with these problem, or at least try to understand how to get to the route of the problems.

On a more positive note, I have got better at exercising lately and spending at least 1 hour a week on crosstrainer and working with kettlebells.

I also feel really motivated to sort myself out and make some friend through this process.

\hope to catch you all soon.

Bruce