Incentives and rewards?

Options
I have been talking it over with my daughter and we are thinking little rewards for our achievements is in order. We have a few ideas, but have not settled on anything firm yet.

The one that I am really starting to look forward to is family pictures when we both reach our goal weight. :bigsmile:

What incentives and/or rewards do you have in palce, or have already used?

Replies

• reander
    reander Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Family pictures is a fab idea!

I haven't thought about any rewards, I guess I'll need a new wardrobe, so maybe that...
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    incentive and reward is my wedding! :happy:
  • FaeFae
    FaeFae Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    my only one is for when I reach my goal weight....I cant think of any others. I want to get Boudoir photographs done of myself!! :) I cant wait!!!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I have a reward every week for sticking with my half-marathon training plan! I like the beauty treats like a new product/makeup, or a treatment like a facial, manicure or pedicure, massage, a new item of clothing or accessory, haircut/color. I also like the idea of pictures-family pics, or boudouir pics I saw someone else had as a reward for getting to goal, looked great.
    A vacation, or getaway would be a good reward, but a big one.
    I find a lot of beauty treatments, facials, massages and haircuts and things through groupon, living social, eversave, etc. It's a great way to keep the rewards affordable. I have seen photography advertised too. I am super cheap, er, frugal...
  • queenbsw
    queenbsw Posts: 8
    Options
    Thank you. How could I forget this part? I have a goal, but no reward. Silly me. My GW is a cruise. I know this, but I didn't think of little incentives along the way!

....Now I just need to think of incentives/rewards.
  • chasing_130
    chasing_130 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Some rewards I have used in the past: new make up, crest whitestrips, hair cut, tanning package, new clothes, etc.

Good luck!
  • steffilily
    steffilily Posts: 149
    Options
    I had to make a specific reward list for myself so i can stay motiviated.

*For each 5 pounds i lose, my husband stays home with kids while i get a night to myself.
    *For each 25 pounds i lose, i reward myself with highlights, a digital camera and buy sexy undies (that's for each 25, not all at once)
    * For each 50 pounds i lose, i buy a ticket to see a show just so i can see how much i can fit in their tiny chairs. Last time I went to see a circus, i couldn't sit down!
    *For getting in my heatlhy BMI range, plan a vacation where I can zip line!
  • Snelllee
    Snelllee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My reward for myself was a pin up/boudoir shoot for myself when I reached my goal weight. I worked really hard and set the date for this saturday. I reached my goal last night! I am so excited and proud of myself! I can't believe I really did it!
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Take a look at my signature below...
  • stebabe15
    stebabe15 Posts: 28
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    So many great ideas! Thank you all!