What to do with dry chicken breast?

Options
auntkaren
auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
I baked about 5 pieces of chicken breast and it is very very dry.......do you have any ideas what to do with it? Thanks////////:happy:

Replies

• auntkaren
    Options
    I baked about 5 pieces of chicken breast and it is very very dry.......do you have any ideas what to do with it? Thanks////////:happy:
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    make some soup :)
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Melt some cheese on top--not sure if that will help the dryness but it will add to the taste.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    maybe you could use it in a casserole or in quessadillas or tacos? Something to take away from the dryness. mmmmmm tacos. yummy :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    put some in a salad and let it sit for a couple of hours to marinate, cut up and use instead of hamburger in tacos or burritoes, chicken chilly, heat with olive oil and garlic put some tomatoes in season and eat with whole wheat pasta....
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    put it in your chopper with some Fat free Mayo , and celery...and have yourself a chicken salad sandwHich :)
  • znbjt0
    znbjt0 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Next time try grilling them instead,freeze what you don't use for future meals such as tacos etc... I found that the chicken breast doesn't dry out that way.
  • auntkaren
    Options
    Thanks guys..............not much can be done for it , huh? :ohwell: Stray kitties looks like their going to have it.:smile: