Whats for dinner tonight?

Options
Whats on the menu for dinner in your house tonight? We are grilling tonight. Chicken and veggies (Zuchinni and yellow sqaush in foil with olive oil and pepper.). on the grille. We have THE BEST marinade invention..you should try it
Equal parts of ( and call me crazy but it comes out so good)

Ketchup, Diet Coke, Italian dressing... I use one cup of each for 4 pieces of chicken..and use Fat Free Ital. Dressing....marinade your chicken or steak in that for a day and throw it on the grille YUM!

Replies

• LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Whats on the menu for dinner in your house tonight? We are grilling tonight. Chicken and veggies (Zuchinni and yellow sqaush in foil with olive oil and pepper.). on the grille. We have THE BEST marinade invention..you should try it

Ketchup, Diet Coke, Italian dressing... I use one cup of each for 4 pieces of chicken..and use Fat Free Ital. Dressing....marinade your chicken or steak in that for a day and throw it on the grille YUM!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Yum!! I made some shish-ka-bobs this last weekend using:

1 chopped onion
    1 cup honey
    1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
    2 tbsp chili powder
    1/3 cup Tabasco sauce
    1 tsp salt
    1 cup sugar
    the juice from 1 lemon
    2 fresh peppers

Mix the ingredients in the blender for 30-50 seconds, or until well blended. Marinate the shish kabobs in the refrigerator for 6 or more hours.

And they turned out GOOOOD! Don't know what we'll have tonight. :ohwell:
  • jlauren6
    jlauren6 Posts: 209
    Options
    Naughty Lauren!! I am not going to be home so I am having a Bean Burrtio Fresco Style. 330 Calories, but it's really filling!
  • Starlightdusk
    Starlightdusk Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    that is funny, my mom makes bbq sauce with Ketchup, diet coke and grape jelly. it is really good. of course for dinner tonight I am having a Herby turkey bagel sandwich from bruggers (560cal) but I have been waiting all day for it!
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I'm making seared scallops with an apple and trumpet mushroom ragout.
    yummmm.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I had grilled shark, 1 baked potato w/ spray butter, a little mac & cheese & corn on the cob.
    Oh... and half of a texas toast:ohwell: