My very first dinner!!

Options
As some of you know I'm staying at my brothers house for the summer, and have basically been living off of frozen entrees...unless I head to my moms, where my mouth waters for real food, and I pig out. SOOOO. I did so good yesturday that I just didn't want frozen food and I deffinately didn't want to sabotage myself by going to my mothers.....and keep in mind I DO NOT cook....especially meat..it terrifies me.

Last night I BBQed chicken breast, had brown rice and broccoli. And i did it all by myself! :laugh: woo hoo! And it was suprisingly good.

Replies

• GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    Options
    As some of you know I'm staying at my brothers house for the summer, and have basically been living off of frozen entrees...unless I head to my moms, where my mouth waters for real food, and I pig out. SOOOO. I did so good yesturday that I just didn't want frozen food and I deffinately didn't want to sabotage myself by going to my mothers.....and keep in mind I DO NOT cook....especially meat..it terrifies me.

Last night I BBQed chicken breast, had brown rice and broccoli. And i did it all by myself! :laugh: woo hoo! And it was suprisingly good.