PCO and weight lose struggle

luckysagi
luckysagi Posts: 5 Member
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, i am Lucky joined new in here, struggling in loosing weight with pco , even got hypothyrodisum lost almost 10 kgs in past by deting and workout . But if i stop every thing comes back. Won't stop again this time , want to conceive feeling very sad after misscarring at 6 weeks , my Gyno put me on metformin and clomid just want share with the people who is facing probs with pco.
Friends feel like i eat more and thats the reason for being fat. This time determined to reach 60kg goal and won't stop workout in future.

Lucky

Replies

• mara232
    mara232 Posts: 93 Member
    I have PCOS and am hypothyroid. I lost 40lbs and got PG with my son. I gained weight after I had him but then lost again and conceived again at the same weight. Sadly, it ended at 10 weeks - no heartbeat. I really believe that losing weight helped me and my PCOS. Good luck and I am sorry for your loss.

I wanted to add - low carb worked for me. Not atkins but just not eating so many carbs and really triyng to balance a carb and a protein for each meal. Look into the PCOS diet - I pretty much followed that.
  • tscott10
    tscott10 Posts: 53 Member
    Hello Lucky: I also have PCOS and two wonderful boys. My GYNO put me on Diabetic Medication to regulate my sugars to get me pregnant. I have always gained weight quickly and lost it quickly but running is the best thing for me. It is a constant battle and I think it is a never ending one. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Best of Luck!
  • luckysagi
    Thank you very muchboth of you for your support, really needed someone to share.,who can understand and feeling the same . And Mara sorry for your lose
    if you could able it once you can do it again . Feeling better to here that we can conceive with pco

Lucky
  • luckysagi
    Does any one know ovaluating on clomid means can we conceive?
  • luckysagi
    Does any one know ovaluating on clomid means can we conceive?
This discussion has been closed.