What do you do????

Options
lsalazarii
lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
What do you do when you blew all your calories on lunch and breakfast. Went to lunch with friends at work and ate more than I had planned - therefore I don't have any calories left for dinner :frown:

Do most just not eat at dinner if they used all their calories for the day?

Thanks

Replies

• lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    What do you do when you blew all your calories on lunch and breakfast. Went to lunch with friends at work and ate more than I had planned - therefore I don't have any calories left for dinner :frown:

Do most just not eat at dinner if they used all their calories for the day?

Thanks
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    You go out and do an INTENSE workout and earn yourself enough calories to have dinner!:laugh: :drinker:
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    I agree - get in a good workout of ANY type (hell just do jumping jacks for 20 minutes if you cannot go anywhere!) then eat dinner.

If for some reason you CANNOT get in a workout - still eat. But eat healthy - a bowl of veggies and some skim milk or something. Don't eat a full blown meal but definitely DO NOT skip a meal. That would be worse than going slightly over your cals with healthy food (You can eat like 3 cups of veggies and fruit and still be at only 100-200 calories (IF you skip the butter!)...)
  • blondeheat
    blondeheat Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hey, zactly what I did today! I rode my bike and earned 250 cals. Here's dinner
    1/2 cp raw blueberrys 41 cal
    55 g smoked salmon 80 cals
    1 oz feta 60 cals
    2 cp lettus 15 cals
    Water
    Thinking about a lite fudge bar to top it off! Very filling. :wink:
    Have a business dinner tomorrow, so I'll be exercising in the morning and saving up calories all day.
    :laugh: