MFP rookie

arodriguez24
arodriguez24 Posts: 81 Member
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all, been on this site for a few days and absolutely love it. I will be starting p90x in a few days and this site will totally help me with the diet tracking. Been browsing the forums and this looks like a strong community, best of luck to everyone :) it looks like my fitness pal is a step towards healthy future.

Replies

• jscimeca
    jscimeca Posts: 66
    Hi!! Welcome to MFP. I love this site as well. I'm doing ChaLean Extreme for exercise which is a 90 day workout program. On my off days from that, I am doing P90X with my Husband.
    You will do great!
  • Best of luck to you! I've been on the site for 3 weeks and LOVE everything about it.
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    I was pretty impressed with the site and community initially as well - and it only gets better. Plenty of good information and support to be had around here. Definitely one of the most positive communities I have ever encountered.

I am doing P90 (not the X version), but I know there are some P90X support threads around as well. Best of luck on hitting your goals - feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • arodriguez24
    arodriguez24 Posts: 81 Member
    Thanks guys, great to see such a positive community.
This discussion has been closed.