What is your favorite snack?

Options
2»

Replies

• Helen_Ch
    Helen_Ch Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I second what everyone is saying! LOVE hummus. One of my other creative things is freeze a banana, then when you want ice cream, blend the banana with just a touch of milk and peanut butter and you will think yo uare having ice cream!!! Delish!

That sounds wonderful! I love banana and peanut butter together.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Cool whip with a peeled diced apple and some crushed almonds. YUM!!!

THAT sounds awesome!! I bet its even better with crushed pineapple.... of course, that probably ups the calories a lot higher!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Options
    I'm fascinated with the number of people who eat apple and peanut butter! I might have to give that a go!
    its surprisingly good! :-)
  • RGPargy
    RGPargy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I'm fascinated with the number of people who eat apple and peanut butter! I might have to give that a go!

Me too!! I'm also surprised at how many people actually use peanut butter for more than just putting on toast! :laugh:
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Options
    A sliced apple or banana with melted peanut butter and a touch of cinnamon.

Yes! this is really good
  • kittybitz79
    kittybitz79 Posts: 213
    Options
    I have three favorites depending on my mood.... Ranch or Sweet chilli rice cakes, Frozen pineaple, or sugar free jello with fat free cool whip.
  • RGPargy
    RGPargy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I love a nice strawberry yoghurt with some fruit and granola on top!
  • cpanzeri
    cpanzeri Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I like a pear with peanut butter (I use PB2 to save calories and it is pretty good stuff). I also like pretzel crisps and apples with PB2.... and a protein shake with pb2... pretty much any thing with PB2 or peanutbutter and I'm there :)
    Edemame is a pretty good snack too. You can eat a filling amount for 120 calories and a bunch of protein... YUMM :)