Hi !! new member looking for support

Options
I am a new member looking for support. I am going to stick this because I think it will help me to know what I eat. I would appreciate any support. People who will actually log on and give me good advice.. feel free to add me

Replies

• jeromy75
    jeromy75 Posts: 112
    Options
    Welcome Bella. Glad you joined MFP. You'll enjoy it I'm sure. This is a great circle of support here. :happy:
  • ItsTerriC
    ItsTerriC Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Bella210. You'll find lots of support and encouragement here. You'll also learn a lot. I'm new too, today is day 10 for me.
  • nkaplosinit
    nkaplosinit Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me if you would like :) I am on here everyday to log in calories and exercise. However I might not be able to get on next week much because I will be traveling, but I will return :)
  • michelca
    michelca Posts: 41
    Options
    Hi Bella,

Welcome, welcome, welcome. I'm fairly new, too, and I only have positive things to say about this site and the encouragement it provides. I'm here if you need any motivation or support. All the best with your fitness endeavors!
  • Lauriek70
    Lauriek70 Posts: 2,087 Member
    Options
    Hi Bella,
    Welcome to the weight lost arena. It is hard work but worth it. This program is really helping me to track what I eat so I can watch the types of calorie's consumed. The thing that has helped me the most was hiring a personal trainer to work out with two times a week. I started going to the gym last summer but was on my own- it helped me to lose some weight but I did not have clear understanding of what I was doing. I decided to try a program the gym was offering about the new year, new you. This program allowed me to work with the trainer and lose weight in the process. Since January I have lost 15 pounds. It has not been easy but the gym is becoming a habit and people are starting to see a difference in me. That is cool. Now I can say I have set my goal to lose 40 pounds by June- and I believe I can do it. Good luck with your goals and you will find support on this site. :smile:
    LaurieK
  • pouringraina
    pouringraina Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just started using MFP, and it is AMAZING. I've never felt so in control of my weight!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!!This is an amazing website with lots of support,info and tips to get healthy.
    Good luck!!
    jane