Replies

• jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! You look fantastic!!!
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Wow - brilliant progress. I love these before/after photos :-)

Well done.
  • jst42day25
    Options
    WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL!!
  • randi50
    randi50 Posts: 112
    Options
    AWESOME!! You are doing great!! I love reading/seeing success stories, keeps me motivated!! You look so happy!
  • rorkos
    rorkos Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great !!!!!!!!!!
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    You look great! And I love when people post pictures, because it keeps me committed to achieving the same kind of results. So keep them coming and keep up the great work!

Me too... Love the pics! It shows me that there really are people out there doing it!!! You look amazing, by the way!
  • michelegbowman
    Options
    I ADORE the pictures ! Keep them coming and don't feel guilty about posting them. I find them truly INSPIRING because I want to see real women in before and after pictures not Photoshopped fake ones from a weight loss ad.

If you feel comfortable answering this please do: How is your skin? The elasticity? Is it snapping back into place? I have a significant amount of weight to lose and I am very concerned about flabby skin and stretch marks.

Congrats and keep posting those pics.

You look YOUNGER in your after photos !
  • bisky
    bisky Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Amazing. You are so pretty. You lost your double chin. I hope I can loose mine.
  • Able0104
    Able0104 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow you truly look amazing! I have about 100 pounds to go I hope I don't get discouraged! Way to go!!!
  • sweetstuff825
    Options
    Love the pics! You look awesome :-)
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!! You look amazing, and a lot happier, keep up the good work!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I ADORE the pictures ! Keep them coming and don't feel guilty about posting them. I find them truly INSPIRING because I want to see real women in before and after pictures not Photoshopped fake ones from a weight loss ad.

If you feel comfortable answering this please do: How is your skin? The elasticity? Is it snapping back into place? I have a significant amount of weight to lose and I am very concerned about flabby skin and stretch marks.

I definitely don't mind answering those questions - I'm certain anyone with a large amount of weight to lose has those concerns - I know I do!
    I have, as I'm sure you can tell from my pictures, VERY fair skin and it's not exactly elastic by nature, so I was really concerned that I was going to have drooping skin everywhere.
    The good news is, I don't. Yes, I have loose skin on my tummy, but not much, and no other part of me has that problem at all.
    Honestly, the stretch marks and loose skin on my stomach are not from being fat, anyway - they were from my son, who is now 8 1/2. I doubt they'll ever go away completely, but everything is "toning up" quite nicely.
    I am fortunate, though, because I'm only 26. I would imagine it gets harder for skin to snap back as people age. Also, I exercise a lot (including some strength training) so I'm building muscle, which helps. I also drink lots of water, which keeps my skin hydrated.
    Beyond toning exercises and keeping hydrated, age and genetics are going to play a HUGE part and, although I am not struggling with loose skin, I can't promise anyone else the same thing -- but even if you DO end up with loose skin, at least you'll be healthy, which is what is really important.
  • RachelJE
    RachelJE Posts: 172
    Options
    Awesome!!! You look incredible! :) Great work!!!! I've lost 63...so I'm gaining on you! Haha!!!! :)
  • victorianm
    Options
    well done, u look great!!! keep going. i love reading success stories, keeps me going to. thank u
  • carrie_lebel
    Options
    Your eyes look so big and beautiful. Nice going, You look beautiful!!!!
  • AFitasticYou
    Options
    Incredible! You look amazing!
  • kisses4cutie3
    Options
    great job!!!!!!! simply awesome!!!
  • lemonbug
    lemonbug Posts: 59
    Options
    Huge difference! Keep up the good work. You look like a glowing Kate Winslet :)
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Truly AMAZING! Way to go! You should be proud! I love it when people put pics up-so motivationg!! Keep up the hard work:smile:
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Great job! This is exactly what I needed today... glad to see you're having good results. Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!