Ehat is the strangest thing you have binged on?

Options

Replies

• kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Lemons
    A jar of dill pickles
    Lime tortilla chips

Not at the same time. I dunno, I must have a thing for sour stuff?! lol
  • sarahaha
    sarahaha Posts: 20
    Options
    i used to eat an entire container of vanilla frosting in one sitting
    or a box or oroes.
    yumm
  • Oenone
    Oenone Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have done something similar, I have mixed sugar, butter and fresh lemon juice.....so bad but so good at the time!
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    French's Fried Onions, those little crispy things you put on green beans! They were so salty and cripsy i couldn't help myself haha weird!

They are delicious! I used to have a couple handfuls when i made green bean cassorole xD
  • SoFLYFireman
    SoFLYFireman Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Edible underwear.. Strawberry flavored, dont judge

hahaha completely kidding, Cookie dough for real is the devil!

I never tried the cookie dough underwear, but I love the strawberry flavored ones:laugh:

make sure you get the chocolate chip cookie dough kind hahaha

LMAO xD
    thats going on my grocery list! :p jk haha

Oh wow! Don't know what grocery store you're going to, but I dont think they have any grocery stores like that down here ;) lol
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Hot chocolate. During my time of the month I can't get enough of the warm, yummy drink. I know it's not that awful, but I could drink it all day.
  • Naomi91
    Options
    Hot chocolate. During my time of the month I can't get enough of the warm, yummy drink. I know it's not that awful, but I could drink it all day.

Have you tried the diet hot chocolate? only 25 calories! :D
  • skinnyhopes
    skinnyhopes Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I did that with vanilla icing!
  • richiefixo
    richiefixo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    fat free 35 calorie/100g dessert yoghurt! i could eat like 1kg of it hahaha its sOOO TASTY and comes in chocolate , cre,e caramel etc all for 35 calories!!!! im havind some right now! hahaha
  • Naomi91
    Options
    fat free 35 calorie/100g dessert yoghurt! i could eat like 1kg of it hahaha its sOOO TASTY and comes in chocolate , cre,e caramel etc all for 35 calories!!!! im havind some right now! hahaha

ooh like those mousse temptaions? i have a hard time only eating one! haha had to stop buying them xD
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    My latest binge is Veggie Chips from Wal-mart. I literally cannot go in that store right now, because they call my name and I eat the whole stinking bag.

The weirdest thing I've ever binged on? Carnation Condensed milk - ate the whole can with a spoon.
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    ill eat milo straight from the tin.

nutella straight from the jar.

froot loops cereal without milk.

fritz with hot english mustard - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devon_(sausage)
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    canned cranberry jelly. but I was sick so I felt I had an "excuse" for the weirdness.

I have the bad habit of going to the kitchen and getting secret peanut butter lol but its not really a secret
  • agdeierl
    agdeierl Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I guess it's not that bizarre, but Chester's Flamin' Hot Fries (the ones with an illustration of french fries on the front of the bag, not the cheeto ones!) --to most people, they are so spicy hot they're painful (my friend had a real emergency when she tried to eat half of one piece!), but I LOVE the heat! The most processed, horrible garbage you could put into your body, but dear god I could easily eat an entire jumbo bag of those! They've been one of my biggest weaknesses since I was in elementary school! I try not to eat them anymore, but probably every 4 months or so, I'll have some. :blushing:
  • Naomi91
    Options
    My latest binge is Veggie Chips from Wal-mart. I literally cannot go in that store right now, because they call my name and I eat the whole stinking bag.

The weirdest thing I've ever binged on? Carnation Condensed milk - ate the whole can with a spoon.

haha the milk is kind of weird! Like my cream cheese from the tub :D
    have you tried soy crisps? Apple cinnamon ones are amazing!! haha I cant buy them or ill eat the whole bag xD
  • ashahl
    ashahl Posts: 81
    Options
    Cake batter. Like I made the cake batter just to eat it. I didn't even bake the cake!
  • watermelonstarfish
    watermelonstarfish Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    -cheetos dipped in strawberry cream cheese
    -mcdonalds fries dipped in ice cream
  • MeghanAM
    MeghanAM Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I've eaten straight frosting (or made frosting just to eat) many times. I did it a lot when I had an eating disorder - like once a month or so.

I'm truly lucky that I don't have diabetes.
  • Naomi91
    Options
    Cake batter. Like I made the cake batter just to eat it. I didn't even bake the cake!

I love cake batter xD but hate cookie dough xD haha
  • Greyhawkk
    Greyhawkk Posts: 34
    Options
    Edible underwear.. Strawberry flavored, dont judge

hahaha completely kidding, Cookie dough for real is the devil!

I never tried the cookie dough underwear, but I love the strawberry flavored ones:laugh:

make sure you get the chocolate chip cookie dough kind hahaha

Ugg...no choclate chips in the edible undies ive ever eaten ...dont think id be eating them if i did find any.....lol