30 Day Shred...should I move up?

Options
I just started 30DS a few days ago. It says to move up to level 2 on day 10. At that point should I be able to keep up with them 100%? If I am still needing to modify should I stay on Level 1?

Replies

• Coyotemama
    Coyotemama Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I was still modifying the moves when I switched up levels. On day 8, I was really worried that I wouldn't be able to do the next level but I found that I was able to transition nicely from level to level. By the end of the 30 days I was surprised at how much more I could do than I could when I started the program.
  • savannahgro
    savannahgro Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I did 8 days of level one and just started level two tonight... and I wanted to throw up by the end of it, no joke! I followed the beginner Anita? and still had trouble, where level one I was pretty good except I suck at real push ups =/
    I haven't been doing it 7 days a week because it's impossible for me with my life but I'd say stick the the 10 days unless you are 100% positive you should move up.
  • loriefolk
    loriefolk Posts: 352
    Options
    I would say wait until you're comfortable with L1 before moving up. You don't want to overdo it. And just because its a 30 day program, doesn't mean you have to complete it in that time to get awesome results. Definitely make sure you are ready to take it up a notch :)