Just Joined Today...

Options
Hello, I just joined myfitnesspall today and I must say I'm so glad I did. I love how easy it is to track everything here.

I started my weight loss in February 2007 at 230 lbs. I'm now at 180 lbs and my goal is currently 145. I noticed today that I've been overeating so I started looking for a calorie counter and found this site, so I'll be checking in here often.

??is there a place here to post before, during and after photos???

Replies

• loriallred
    loriallred Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just joined myfitnesspall today and I must say I'm so glad I did. I love how easy it is to track everything here.

I started my weight loss in February 2007 at 230 lbs. I'm now at 180 lbs and my goal is currently 145. I noticed today that I've been overeating so I started looking for a calorie counter and found this site, so I'll be checking in here often.

??is there a place here to post before, during and after photos???
  • finkkm
    finkkm Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow congratuations! :) You've lost a lot of weight that is amazing! This site really is cool, it makes counting calories easy and even fun. I've only been using it for a month and I've lost 5lbs. so thats a healthy rate that I'm excited about. Welcome! :)
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Hi Loriallred!

Welcome, and congratz on your current weight loss! I think Mike (the designer of the site) is planning some other improvements in the future, and I think before/after pictures are part of that plan, but the site is still pretty new and changing weekly so we will have to wait for him to broach that topic. If you really want to know, you can post the question on the technical/feedback section and see what he has to say.
  • playinwfire
    Options
    I've been here for almost a week and loving it! you already did a great job till now! keep it going and you'll have fun here:flowerforyou:
  • loriallred
    loriallred Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the Welcome - this is my first time joining a site forum group and I'm so glad I did. I look forward to getting to know you all better in the future!

Lori
  • baskettc
    Options
    :brokenheart: :sad: Hello everyone! I just joined and I need an lifestyle change. I am in med school and my boyfriend recently broke up with me. So I am ready to start anew at loving myself. I believe finally that I deserve to lose weight. See ya tommorrow. CeeCee