New Weight Loss Blog! Subscribe and follow me!

Options
http://me-fatfree.blogspot.com/

^^^^ my new weight loss blog! Check it out, and subscribe if you'd like. I'll be doing most of my updating and writing there, if you want a more in-depth following of my weight loss. I've only lost 5 lbs so far, but I have 100 to go! I'll be posting lots of tips, ideas, recipes, and exercise routines for those of you who are dieting on a very tight budget! Also, feel free to add me as a friend here on MFP to keep track of my diary and exercise log, plus more motivational support!

-Kelli

Replies

• faeriemeadow
    Options
    Hi Kelli :)

I've just joined here and am now following your progress on your blog! You'll find me on yr friends list as faeriemeadowcrafts.

Well done in losing your 5lb!

One day at a time, huh? Good luck...

Mandy
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    just tried to subscribe/have a look at ur new blog, but its denied me access :(
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Hey, good luck with your journey...ours is close to the same...i need to lose 90lbs...would like to be added as a friend...love to keep up with your progress...:smile:
  • xostarchickaxo
    xostarchickaxo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    just tried to subscribe/have a look at ur new blog, but its denied me access :(

@Kirstie,

That's strange that it denied you access. It's a public blog. I haven't heard any of my friends having that problem. Maybe try again later? If you still have problems, message me and I'll try to figure it out! :)