Re-Introducing myself

sassiebritches
sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Ok, so I started this 2 months ago, and was SOOOOOOO excited I did well for about 2 weeks, then $ got tight. Buying any kinda food was tough. So I went for whatever I could get on sale. Cheap fatty meat and lotsa carbs. I gained 10 pounds. Well I am back at it again. Please all of your support and all of your go get em girls would be helpful.

Thanks yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Ok, so I started this 2 months ago, and was SOOOOOOO excited I did well for about 2 weeks, then $ got tight. Buying any kinda food was tough. So I went for whatever I could get on sale. Cheap fatty meat and lotsa carbs. I gained 10 pounds. Well I am back at it again. Please all of your support and all of your go get em girls would be helpful.

Thanks yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    It is so expensive to eat right- And so much easier and cheaper to eat the junk- They were just talking about that today on the news how families are now buying the cheaper foods because of the economy crunch because healthy is so much more expensive- Welcome back though- try going to farmers markets to get your fruits and veggies rather than the grocery store since they up the prices to make a profit and also you will be helping support local farmers I am looking for a farmers market around here for me to by from.. Good luck on your weight loss
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    It is so expensive to eat right- And so much easier and cheaper to eat the junk- They were just talking about that today on the news how families are now buying the cheaper foods because of the economy crunch because healthy is so much more expensive- Welcome back though- try going to farmers markets to get your fruits and veggies rather than the grocery store since they up the prices to make a profit and also you will be helping support local farmers I am looking for a farmers market around here for me to by from.. Good luck on your weight loss
  • sftbutterflykiss
    sftbutterflykiss Posts: 223 Member
    help yourself to my myspace page.. i have a blog... http://www.myspace.com/sftbutterflykiss... and you can read my intoduction on the message board.. i totally understand what you are talking about
  • brandicockrum
    brandicockrum Posts: 121 Member
    I definitely feel your pain on the money issues! I have a 5week old baby who has GERD which means formula is $28-$30 per 1lb can! I typically eat anything I can get my hands on! Chips, soda, candy, burgers...anything! But this is it! I have to make a change! I want to be healthy for her! For myself! For my fiance! I want to live my life to the fullest! I think I'm going to start buying in bulk and keeping the refrigerator and cabinets stocked! I HAVE TO! Good luck to you :happy:
This discussion has been closed.