Workout Songs!

Options
Quick!

I'm about to go to the gym, but I want to throw on some new inspiring songs to my iPod.

What are your favourites!?

Replies

• Kelsey214
    Kelsey214 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what kind of music your always into but I love working out to Rage Against the Machine, especially the song testify. It makes you feel badass lol
  • jjjuuunnniiieee
    Options
    Haha! I like Rage.

I'm pretty much looking for anything! Always on the lookout for new music. ;)
  • twistedshine74
    Options
    i seem to like hard house if ur in to that type of thing. Dj irene, tiesto. Has to be fast!
  • Chrizzle21
    Chrizzle21 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Jean Grae - "Don't Rush Me"
  • onawho
    onawho Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I L O V E techo/dance remix stuff. Justin Timberlake's "sexy back" comes to mind. It gets you going, and I find myself dancing on the tread mill or elliptical machine. I also LOVE madonna's album that has "Jump" on it. The whole album is great.
  • amaried621
    amaried621 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Usher - More
    It's a great motivation song and the beat is fast so you find yourself trying to keep up!
  • kh0215
    kh0215 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I use a lot of workoutmusic.com - I kinda got addicted to them when I downloaded a free Biggest Loser track- (which you can still find the link out there if you google it) But I love that each time I push play I have an hours work of the right tempo for what ever I am doing.
  • UmbraForzare
    Options
    At the moment, my playlist consists of:

Aiden - Cry Little Sister
    Blue Stahli - OverKlock, Kill Me Every Time, ULTRAnumb
    Bush - Mouth (The Stingray Mix)
    Celldweller - Switchback, The Last Firstborn, Frozen
    Gorillaz - Dare
    I Will Never Be The Same - Worldless, Cry Little Sister
    Massive Attack - Inertia Creeps, Man Next Door
    Orgy - Blue Monday, Opticon
    Pendulum - Streamline, Watercolor
    The Prodigy - Breathe, Stand Up, Omen, Voodoo People (Pendulum Remix), No Good, Spitfire
    The Prodigy vs Outkast - Bombs Over Voodoo People
    Pure Reason Revolution - Deus Ex Machina
    Repo! The Genetic Opera Soundtrack - Zydrate Anatomy, We Started This Op'ra S***
    Rob Zombie - Dragula (Si Non Oscillas Noli Tintinnare Mix), Living Dead Girl (Subliminal Seduction Mix), Superbeast (Girl On A Motorcycle Mix), Thunder Kiss '65, Ratfinks, Suicide Tanks and Cannibal Girls, Black Sunshine, Hands of Death (Burn Baby Burn, ft Alice Cooper), Never Gonna Stop (The Red Red Kroovy), Demon Speeding
    SR-71 - Let It Whip
    Disturbed - Down With The Sickness, Stupify, Stupify (Fu's Forbidden Little Nicky Remix), Inside The Fire, Voices, Stricken

Clutch - Electric Worry

Finger Eleven - Paralyzer

INXS - Elegantly Wasted

Linkin Park & Jay-Z - 99 Problems/Points of Authority, Numb/Encore

Muse - Hysteria

Mushroomhead - Sun Doesn't Rise

Stabbing Westward - Haunting Me
  • MNCPRGuy
    MNCPRGuy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Three classics... Loverboy, Working for the Weekend.... Rick Springfield, Jessie's Girl.... Tommy Tutone, 8675309... :)
  • meshellmybell76
    meshellmybell76 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • jjjuuunnniiieee
    Options
    Great suggestions guys! Thanks! I'm going to go on a spree. ;)
  • the1mattsmith
    the1mattsmith Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I like to switch it up, up tempo electronica during cardio, and rock n roll during lifting. I find the intensities match what I am trying to do better. For cardio I use the IIO channel on pandora, and switch to disturbed or something similar to lift weights.
  • Wakx
    Wakx Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    **** Dale and his Del-Tones, The Pyramids and The Apemen.

Or just get Better Shred Than Dead: The **** Dale Anthology to start with.

It's surfguitar, it swings, it's got the right BPM and it's cheerful.

It's also guys music, but hey, you wanted to try something new right?

Ayoooh, one cannot type the name D*I*C*K any more? When does the world stop sinking to ever greater depths of useless conservatism?