Hello Everyone hope all is well!

Options
I've been on here before & set up my profile at the end of January but between family issues & being sick with a sinus , then bladder infection I'm a little behind on saying hi! So I decided a while back I needed to try to get back healthy it makes you feel so much better when you are. I started noticeing I was more & more tired all the time & the weight slowly started sneeking up on me. Since I found I have some sugar issues the Dr. has set me on the right path so now I'm getting things under control & ready to get myself where I know I need to be. Hopeing to meet some new people & maybe a friend in this program & work together to get to where we want to go. I've found when I use to workout with a friend of mine it's always easier when you have someone to push you if you need it & give you confidence to keep going. She just had a baby so she's down for a while so to speak. I wish everyone on here best of luck with all your hard work & may all of us push forward to what we want & need. Here's to what doesn't kill you makes you that much better & stronger! Take care all & everyone have a very wonderful & happy day!!! :smile: :wink:

Replies

• jmcls6454
    Options
    Hi. I just joined today and I was much like you in November. I had been taking care of my terminally ill Father for several months and he passed in Sept. I thought I had just not caught up on lost sleep and was very tired most of the time. I was diagnosed diabetic in Nov. Since then, I have lost 30 lbs, my sugars are very good with the diet and medications. I hope you continued success also and hope the baby is well.
  • razecjc
    razecjc Posts: 4
    Options
    Sorry to hear of your loss sympathies to you. It's hard when we loose loved ones in our lives. Yeah my mother is battling somethings with her health & my daddy is needing a back surgury that if he doesn't get could leave him paralyzed. Then again they say if he does get it he could still have issues. So lots of worry & stress but I will push forward & keep going as best as possible. I ask the Lord above for help to keep me strong & guide me daily & it helps lots! Diabetes run in my mothers side of the family my grandmother battled it a lot & my mother not so much but she has to take meds. on & off for it. Still it is a hardship even a little bit. They told me I'm hypoglycemic so it's border line I gotta keep tabs on it. Oh my friends baby is well thanks for asking. She had a beautiful baby girl her & her husband are thrilled it's their first child. She told me soon as the Doc let's her she wants to get back exerciseing again. He told her she needs to start slow tho. I wish you all the luck on all your acheviments & look forward to talking with you again. Have a great day!