Looking for a diet buddy :)

trinang
trinang Posts: 7
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hello I'm 31 years old from Canada,I just joined my fitness pal today and I was wondering if anyone out there who is around the same weight as I am 165lbs if they would like to be my diet buddy?I would like to get down to 135lbs if it's possible lol

Replies

• missmmaynes
    missmmaynes Posts: 79 Member
    I will gladly help out! I too want to be 135 and right now I'm at 170. Oh and I live in Canada too, Saskatchewan actually! This site is amazing, you'll do great! Add me as a friend if you would like!
  • chasing_130
    chasing_130 Posts: 43 Member
    I'm about 157 and want to get down to 130. If you would like, add me. Good luck!
  • audbbgirl
    audbbgirl Posts: 83
    it would be a pleasure if you want to add me.
    I am currently 164 and hopeing to get down to 125 but would love to be 130
  • trinang
    trinang Posts: 7
  • sarahazelnut99
    sarahazelnut99 Posts: 307 Member
    i WAS 165 a few months ago but my weight started going up. I'm at 180 now and trying to at least get back down to 150. good luck with everything!
  • I am at about the same as you.. Your welcome to add me.
  • jonjon143
    jonjon143 Posts: 75
    Are you looking for a local (real life) diet partner? Check out WannaBuddy.com. The site is dedicated to connecting locals who share a passion for healthy lifestyles. With a database of over 8,000 weight loss centers, 6,000 gyms, thousands of parks and trails, and over 100,000 upcoming events (all searchable by zip code) there is a lot to enjoy. You can find a buddy at WannaBuddy.com, I did!
  • Staceslim
    Staceslim Posts: 100 Member
    I am also from Canada, I live in Manitoba. I wasn't sure if there was anybody from Canada on here. Great to see you fellow Canadians (nothing against people from anywhere else). I am about 149 or so right now & want to get to 140 but will see how I feel there, then I may have to make adjustments.
This discussion has been closed.