Extremely floored by calorie counter!!!!

brandicockrum
brandicockrum Posts: 121 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Oh Man! I eat WAAAAYYY to much! I was doing good until I got to dinner:frown: ! Sheesh! Thank goodness for this site! I think this will really help me...It has to....I'm running out of options!:grumble:

Replies

• brandicockrum
    Oh Man! I eat WAAAAYYY to much! I was doing good until I got to dinner:frown: ! Sheesh! Thank goodness for this site! I think this will really help me...It has to....I'm running out of options!:grumble:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    It's a real eye-opener, isn't it!! Just goes to show that ignorance ISN'T bliss after all :wink:

It's also quite enlightening to check in through the day to the "full report" available at the bottom of your food screen. Check out your sodium (recommended limit is 1500mg to 2400mg / day) and fibre (recommended intake is 25-35g / day) - I was amazed at how much I could affect those numbers once I was aware of them!! And I was already a pretty healthy eater in those categories!
  • christina31
    christina31 Posts: 124 Member
    The first day I found this site my husband and I had a night out at Red Lobster. I ate over 3,000 calories just at dinner!!! I never realized before just how much I ate! Since finding this site, I've consistently stayed at 1,200 a day and drastically cut back on eating out. This place is a life saver--you'll really love it here! Welcome and enjoy!:drinker:

:heart: Christina
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    It most certainly opened my eyes!! The only thing I have to say is that this site saved me from myself !!
  • brandicockrum
    OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!! I just read that about the sodium and fiber minnie! Thanks for scaring me even more! LOL ! THATS IT! I'M DOING IT! NO MORE! Oh my gosh!!!! No wonder I got so fat!
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    tell me about it... :happy: This is a GREAT place and you'll be so glad you've started!!
This discussion has been closed.